Written by b1step-ahead on November 5, 2017
This one expires on 11-12-2017 I just used it to renew and it works. Happy Holidays!
- Newbie question – domain expiring, does it go… I have found a domain I would really like to register when it becomes available in a few months as it has great links. Question = when a domain expires, does it automatically go to auction, or is it first come first served after 30/60/90 days? Assump...
- The proof that (new) PBNs are dead [Screenshot attached] I'm pretty sure new PBNs are dead (those built on 2017), they do not work anymore. But PBNs built on <2016 still works. I'm using PBNs from different years now and everyone of them actually ranked me with no problem. On May 2017 I started my first project of 2017... and simply it doesn't work. I published the contents on May and started my PBN campaign on 1st July 2017. I almost drop 10 PBN backlinks over the last 1,5 month and serp didn't changed a bit. There are crappy domain with...The proof that (new) PBNs are dead [Screenshot attached]
- Register .ORG Domain For Only $0.99 This Thursday, September 21st from 3 to 5 p.m. MDT, let register .ORG domain for only $0.99/year during the Bottoms Rupp Happy Hour sale – save you over 90% off on your total bill. This price is the lowest rates for .ORG at the moment. Remember there are only 1,000 $0.99 domains will be available, so make sure to register yours right at 3 p.m.
- Are edu links still valuable in 2017? I've been debating whether or not I should acquire a backlink from the sub-domain of a well-established edu site. The main domain has millions of backlinks, high TF, CF, and DA. However, the sub-domain has no backlinks and the TF and CF are 0 but the DA is exactly the same as the main domain. Would it be valuable to acquire a backlink from the sub-domain of this site? Or will it be a waste of time and money? Please let me know your thoughts on this?
- Happy Diwali Wish you a very very happy Diwali. Stay safe and enjoy with crackers.
- Scaling Splogging in 2017 I put together a splogging project as a little proof of concept to see if it still works in 2017.Currently: This projects profit from the last 7 days: $260.02 I'm not retiring on that anytime soon but it's completely passive once setup and that was a fairly small scale proof of concept. This journey thread is to keep me accountable scaling it up.Goals: No arbitrary goal like "$100/day by XYZ" this is SEO. Fuck knows what is going to happen by...Scaling Splogging in 2017